Stain Away uses a true steam cleaning system and specially-formulated green cleaning agents to get even the toughest stains out of your carpet and upholstery.
Call today for a Free Estimate 847-543-4481
* Quality, biodegradable cleaning solutions and True Steam Clean for a deep and complete cleaning.
* This combination loosens and lifts ground-in dirt and soil.
* Our green, biodegradable products leave no soapy residue.
* Unseen allergens and microscopic pollutants that can cause allergies and other breathing problems are removed along with dust and mites.
* Stain Away offers 3 Complete Carpet Cleaning Packages customized to your needs.
Complete Carpet Cleaning Packages:
Includes Pro’s Choice Oxygen Release Emulsifier, a biodegradable cleaner that uses natural oxygen released during the cleaning process to brighten textiles and destroy micro-organisms.
Includes the Basic Cleaning plus 1 of 2 choices:
- Deodorizer: Pro’s Choice Air Fresh is a water based deodorizer that leaves the perfect amount of fragrance after cleanings. Strong enough to be effective on such odors as mildew, dog dander, etc, but light enough to not overpower your home.
- Stain Protection: 3M Scotchgard surrounds carpet and upholstery fibers with an invisible barrier that protects against stains. When spills and accidents do occur, there is more time to get the spot up before it becomes set in – helping ensure that your carpet stays clean and fresh.
Includes Basic cleaning and both Deodorizer and 3M Scotchgard Stain protection.
The Stainaway Process:
At Stain Away we understand the cleaning process differs from home to home, so our process begins with a pre-inspection of the areas to be cleaned pointing out any additional soils, stains or high traffic areas. Next, our technicians will explain the process to you and answer any questions you may have.
After pre-treating all areas of concern to loosen up any set in deeply soiled areas, our technicians will clean the entire room with our truck mounted system using steam cleaning process to give you the best results possible. Once cleaned, any additional deodorizers or protectants will be applied to the carpet and all furniture will be returned to its original location.
To complete the visit, all furniture legs will be placed on elevated blocks to protect the carpet from furniture dies staining the damp carpet while also aiding in the drying process. After all rooms and upholstery have been serviced, we will walk through a final inspection with you to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Post Carpet Cleaning
Be sure to leave the elevated blocks underneath all furniture legs in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to avoid any color transfer. You may walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas on to non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.