At Stain Away, Inc., our Grayslake, IL water damage technicians perform Rapid water extraction, complete structural drying, and mold remediation. Call now: 847-543-4481 Extraction and Mitigation Services – Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units remove water – Efficient drying equipment prevents metal corrosion, swelling, warping of floors, walls and furniture – Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measures moisture saturation – Thorough inspection of hidden damage from water and attention to structural issues. Drying and Dehumidification – Industrial dehumidifiers remove water and moisture from drywall, plaster, paint, cement, carpets, insulations and basements – State-of-the-art sanitizing agents, germicides and anti-microbial treatments to stop growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew and harmful microorganisms – Advanced drying equipment – Advanced mold remediation equipment such as air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, and personal protection equipment to remove all mold spores.
Water damage affects Grayslake home’s differently depending on amount of water, floor and wall materials, and furniture and belongings involved in the situation. To help you in preventing as many losses as possible we listed some tips to follow and damage to watch for. Remember to always call Stain Away, first so we can get a professional to your home immediately to minimize your losses. Call: 847-543-4481
Grayslake Flood Restoration
• Remove all soft goods from the room including clothing, books, photo albums, etc…
• Place furniture on elevated blocks. Use clean scrap wood to minimize staining.
• Do not try to move heavy furniture on your own.
• Remove all electronic devices from the room.
Immediate Damage: 1-24 Hours
• Water quickly spreads to other rooms
• Paper goods are immediately ruined
• Furniture discolors and stains carpeting
• Furniture delaminates or swells
• Pressed wood swells and disintegrates
Prolonged Damage: 2-7 Days
• Mold and fungi contaminates carpeting, furniture upholstery and clothing
• Drywall swells and disintegrates
• Door and window casings swell and distort
• Wood components warp and split
• Claim costs escalate dramatically
• Mold & bacteria present heath concerns